I write an advice column for young girls. Today I came across this.
Dear Auntie Em,
I am absolutley drop dead gorgeouse and I know it but everyone tells me that it's not a good thing to know i'm pretty. But how is that not a good thing when I'm just telling the truth? I can't help that everyone thinks I'm beautiful but I think my friends are getting mad at me but I don't understand why. I think they are just jealouse. Should I just find new friends?? please help ~Makayla~ <<< even my name is beutiful!! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
If she isn't really pretty she's at least funny and that's almost as good. I know you are the expert and you probably told her something very smart but this is what I would tell her. (No, not my phone number.)
"Your name is not that beautiful. It is kind of annoying. What ever happened to names like Jessica, Rebecca, Sarah, Alice, and Emily? You know, good, normal names."
That's it. Distract her with the old bait and switch. The oldest trick in the book.
Post a Comment