Thursday, May 25, 2006

Me Allotting the Ordinary

I don't normally read spam mail, but I was intrigued by the title of this one (now the title of this blog). I can't remember what was being solicited, but I did find this below the advertisement. I am suspicious that Jon Sadler wrote it. Note the inclusion of his name below. It may be a clue.


...Here among pillows enough for six I soon fell asleep in a blissful condition
Why you see we wasnt aware sir returned the waiter still apologetically as
demeanour He never made a suggestion but once and on that occasion I dont know what put
as he can look at me out of his two eyes Is he indeed said Mr Wilkins
What a delightful and trichinella entertainment Sadler My bellwether young Davy
proposal so very ungraciously that he never ventured on a second but ever afterwards confined...

1 comment:

jonathan said...

Not written by Sadler at least not this Sadler. Maybe young Davy. I get some crazy nonsense emails on my work email. One even - among the nonsense - had the 'n' word. Yes, that 'n' word.