I drive by this apartment building sometimes on my way to school (actually, I'm driven). I wonder who would live so very close to the freeway, with thousands of people driving by, looking in the windows. And do the tenants worry that a car might hit their home? Shaun tried to explain to me how it wasn't likely to happen, based on some physics centrifugal force theory (which I suppose the building engineers probably thought of as well) but I just see cars within a few feet of the building and I'm not convinced.


2 comments:
I think what Shaun is talking about is called "Science," and that's just a bunch of mumbo jumbo to try to explain the inexplainable. If God wants a car to hit that building it will hit that building.
That's what I like about you Jonathan -- you always tell it like it is.
Post a Comment