Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Michiginian in New York, as interrogated by Jess and Emily

Jess: So, where are you from?

Michiginian: Well, I consider New York my home.

Emily: Oh, so were you born here?

Michiginian: Well, no. But I have been here a long time, and I really feel like a New Yorker.

Jess: Really? How long have you been here?

Michiginian: About five years, but I lived here before and then moved away for a while.

Emily: Well, where do your parents live?

Michiginian: In Michigan.

Emily: I see, and is that where you grew up?

Michiginian: Well, I lived there as a kid, but I've really spent most of my adult life in New York.

Jess: So, you're really from Michigan.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, why couldn't those chicks just leave that poser alone...

Anonymous said...

What part of New York did you tell the Michimicallit you were from?

Emily said...

The best part.